Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New Avatar...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since Julia Roberts is one of our favorite people, because she's apparently a patron of our AG movies, we will let this avatar stand.

    At the same time, movie themes and movie people are not included in our avatar guidelines, and going down that path could become a slippery slope. So until the mods get a chance to discuss whether to and how to include these themes in our avatar guidelines, we're saying for now that if anyone wants an avatar not covered by the guidelines, please check it out with a mod first. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Thanks,
    The Moderator Team [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...and you can blame AGfanatic. [img]wink.gif[/img] I just saw HER post about HER new avatar...so I had to visit my my favorite Julia site for a brand new avatar. Actually, I haven't spent much time on there since before spring break, so I better get back on it.

    The avatar is a scene from Three Days of Rain. If you still see Ruthie, just hit 'Refresh.'

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I've decided to change it. I was just WAY too excited that someone else just loved my favorite play.

    Will Molly and Emily work?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Perfect! Thank you!

    Joy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •